Ticker: LMRK-PO, Buy below $25.
Land Mark Infrastructure is a company that owns and operates infrastructure assets.
Why I Would Buy
- Below Par – This preferred is trading below par, allowing for an immediate whenever this security gets called.
- Yield – Greater than 8%
- Insider Buying – The common shares have experienced aggressive insider buying, signaling the management’s confidence in the company’s health and longevity.
- Cumulative – The common stock can’t receive a cent in dividends until the preferred’s get their due first.
What Could Go Wrong
- MicroCap – Issuer has a market cap below 400 million, bringing associated risks.
- High Cost of Capital – Landmark suffers from high cost of capital, crimping higher profitability and elevating risk.
Disclosure: I am long LMRK-PO, please read additional disclosures here before taking any action based on this post.